04 Dezember, 2012

ISBI

Well, Susan, what can I say. As soon as I read about the ISBI for the first time, I knew that this was something I wanted to try. And since I recently finished my legacy, there is no better moment to try this than now!
The blog is already created and can be found here:

http://isbi-amhranai.blogspot.de/

Currently there are no posts, but I basically have my founder up and running. There are just a few little adjustments that need to be made and then we can start! If you already subscribe to my new blog now, you will see the first post as soon as it is published, which is the easiest way to keep track. I will also tell you here when it's high time to follow the new blog :)

By the way, the rules for an ISBI can be found here.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Yay! You guys are making me want to get moving on my own ISBI. I'm so torn.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. That's what I thought :D An ISBI sounds like so much fun and I just HAVE to try it.

      Löschen
  2. Squee! I was so excited to see a post pop up on your blog! I'm so glad you decided to blog a new legacy, and I'm excited to see what your ISBI is like.

    AntwortenLöschen