22 Juli, 2012

Generation 4: And the winner is.................?

The winner is........huh.
That didn't exactly work out the way I wanted it to. Although I am really grateful for each and every single vote, the situation now is not exactly easy. We have two winners in this vote. Ivy and Julia each won with 2 votes, while Henner and Isabella only had one vote each.
Now that the vote is over, I can tell you my thoughts: When I started this, I really wanted Henner to win. BUT then I played a little ahead and all of my children aged up to teens. Now I had three favourites, of which two made it into your "recall" of you want to call it like that. Actually, that made it a little easier, since my choices are narrowed down a bit. Now it's either Ivy or Julia.
I guess I will have to think about that for a few days. On Saturday I'm going away for 1 1/2 week, so before that I will have told you my decision. Thanks for voting!! :)

7 Kommentare:

  1. Wow. Ivy is in the showdown? I admit that I've never seen an Evil character as the heir to a Wishacy, and I'm curious to know how it would go.

    You had VJ, DragonWife, but not for that long, really, and he wasn't the patron. I assume you didn't have to follow wishes like, "See Trixi's flaming ghost."

    OTOH, now that I have the option of an Evil sim as an heir, I'm discovering that I don't really want to build a legacy around the Evil trait. It's tough to figure out how to play it.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. As long as Ivy was a child, I didn't really like her personality. But now that she is a teen (and had a makeover), it could be fun to play her. But, like you, I am usually not too fond of playing with some evil sim altogether, having her control the entire legacy. The other choice is an insane sim, which could also be a lot of fun, yet difficult. It's interesting that those two "unusual" sims won the vote, but deciding between them really is tough. Both have qualities that make me want to play them, but they also have something about them that makes me want to ditch them. No idea how I'm figuring that out until Saturday. Throw a dice maybe?

      Löschen
    2. OMG, I just realized that we had that whole conversation with NO CAPTCHA! Whee!

      Löschen
    3. Technically, I would have had to consider VJ's request to see Trixi's flaming ghost if he hadn't already had 4 high value wishes locked in. But I probably would have gotten around it considering he wasn't the patron. Then again, it would have been quite an unusual turn to the story!

      I'm not sure whether to hope for the evil sim or not... could get interesting!

      Löschen