27 Juli, 2012

Generation 4: So, who will be heir now?

My suitcase is almost packed, the alarm is set for 4 a.m. (yuck!), I'm ready to go. But before I do, you should know who the heir for Generation 5 will be. It was a very hard decision for me, really. Both Ivy and Julia have qualities that appeal to me, but there are also things about them I do not like.
Short and sweet: 



The heir for Generation 5 will be Julia. Of course, there are a few reasons that led to this particular conclusion and I think you should know them:

  • I know Ivy's lifetime wish and it doesn't really appeal to me
  • Julia being insane stands for an interesting character
  • I just love her as a teen.... (although I really adore Ivy, too!)
As you can see, the reasons aren't overwhelmingly strong, but they were enough for me to make my decision.

If you can't remember who Julia were, you can read her short bio again right here:

What am I looking at? Who am I looking at? Are you real? And if you're real, what am I? Maybe I am just a little figure in somebody's imagination! That would mean that the existence of our kind would be unsure. We aren't real! We are not even here! But if we aren't, how come I can still talk to you? This is so weird. Let me just tell you some things about me, before I think about that question too much. Anyway, thanks for not interrupting me! My parents always do that; they call me insane. Just because my thoughts aren't exactly main-stream? I bet, no one in this family has ever thought about the realness of our world, but it's something so important! How can you possibly ignore that? THAT is insane!!
When I'm being stopped from thinking out loud, I express my thoughts in art. Oh yes, I am a very talented artist, both in paintings and in music. Maybe I will later join my older brother Henner when he starts a band!That would be great, wouldn't it? But then again, when he and I aren't real, that would mean that our band wouldn't be real. The music we bring out to the people wouldn't be real! What a terrible thought! But before I bore you some more with my apparently "insane" thoughts (again! Think about it! Who is insane here?), I will finish talking altogether. Have a nice day! And always remember Julia's, that's my name, words!

(By the way: by choosing Julia I still have the opportunity to put her and Henner in a band later and have him around once in a while :) I love musical sims!)

So, this is it for now. Have a nice week and see you afterwards! I'm off to the beach in a few hours.

8 Kommentare:

  1. Yay! Insane Sims are so fun to have around. It's nice that you'll get to have Henner around some, too.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I hope they are still fun to have around once I'm halfway through her generation ;) I think I will,though. Can't wait to officially get her life started!

      Löschen
  2. I have had so much fun playing Ada, and I almost didn't keep the roll of Insane because it surprised me so much! I am really looking forward to Julia. But I'm curious what made you fall in love with Ivy after she was so nasty to everyone in your posts. I guess I'll just have to wait to see how the story unfolds.

    And, um, where are you going??

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I guess you really have to see (imagine the "see" underlined) what happened - it's something that can't be really explained. ;)

      And I'm going on an island in the very north of Germany, called "Sylt" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylt). It's really pretty and my family has been going there since before my birth, so it's like a second home to me. It's the first time I'm going on my own, but since I know it so well, it will be just like being home alone, surrounded by amazing nature and the BEACH! Soo excited!! :)
      (Now I got one hour left before I have to get to the station)

      Löschen
    2. That DOES sound exciting! I wasn't even sure if it was a good trip or a bad trip. I'm so glad to hear it's a good one!!

      And I am definitely looking forward to seeing what happens with Ivy.

      Löschen
    3. It's a really, really good one :) :)
      Right now I can't wait to play with them again, but that now has to wait a little. Expect a new post by August 6th - I have enough pictures, so I just have to write. :)

      Löschen
    4. What a fun trip! Have a great time!

      Löschen
    5. Thanks, it was really great - I loved every second of it! Now I'm really relaxed and can write a new chapter soon. Fortunately it's not like I have at least 500 pictures waiting for me or anything. ;)

      Löschen