28 November, 2011

Generation 3: Part 8. We are Family


Ever since Felipe had broken up with his wife Kim, he and Emma couldn’t keep their hands off of each other. They were making out everywhere they went, not caring about anyone around them. They were in love and everybody could see it.


And more than one time they felt a sudden desire they shouldn’t be fulfilling in public. But well, that’s love.


Was that love, too? One morning Emma got up really early, because she felt some growling in her stomach. For the past few days she had felt sick every now and then and she wondered where that came from. Apparently it wasn’t coming from eating too much or eating the wrong things – she was pregnant and about to start a family with her Felipe.


She wasn’t too sure if he was going to be happy about this, but luckily he was. His ex-wife Kim had just given birth to a little girl she had named Tamera and had told him he would never be allowed to see her. Now it was his second chance to be a father.


Despite all the hate they had to tell Kim about this. She was supposed to know that Felipe and Emma were expecting a baby, as her little daughter was going to have a half-sister or brother. She wasn’t too thrilled about this.


The pregnancy just rushed by! One day they were shopping for supplies and the next Emma could feel her little child kicking, waiting to enter the world. Then it was time – she went into labor! The pain was so hard she couldn’t think straight and so she decided to go into the hospital instead of giving birth here at home. Was it normal to be in pain that much when you were giving birth to your first child?

Apparently it only was when you were giving birth to twins! Welcome to the world, Freya and Finn! (Picture couldn't be uploaded for some reason I don't understand..)


Now that their babies were born, it was time to take the next step. Emma didn’t just want a relationship with Felipe, she wanted to be his wife and stay with him forever. So when she was over at his house the next time, she asked him a question that was supposed to change their lives.
Marry me?


And why lose time when you could get married straight away? There were not many people Emma and Felipe would have wanted to witness when they were saying yes to each other, so they decided to just get married there and then. And although it was in his living room and they weren’t in their formal wear, it was a very romantic moment.
I now declare you husband and wife!


You may kiss the bride now.


So this is Felipe in a close-up. I swear, he looked younger in game. He is a few days younger than Emma (due to putting him into CAS to take a picture for you) and his lifetime wish is to max three skills.


Way too soon it was time for the twins’ first birthday. Aren’t they just the cutest things you have ever seen? Freya has her dad's hair, Finn has Emma’s. Both of them have Emma’s eye color. I love them!


Author's notes: Whee, babies! I don't think I had mixed twins ever, it always was just two boys or two girls. They are so cute, I want to take and keep them...! Anyway, now Emma has a real family, which is something I am really happy about. And I didn't even take her free day to do that, she wished for Felipe herself. This is just great. I will wait until the kids have aged up before I put on an heir vote. Obviously I can't decide between them on my own! 
Chapter title: Song by Sister('s?) Sledge. :)

3 Kommentare:

  1. Heh. So I guess you are doing a full-rules wishacy now.

    Hooray for twins! Now you have two options the same age.

    Felipe is cute! I think it's funny that Emma ended up stepping on his marriage, but all's fair in love!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yay! A new generation! The twins are adorable. I'm glad that things worked out with Felipe.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Me too... For a minute I was worried about their affair when I/she found out he was married, but she really wanted him. And now I have two adorable children to choose from :)I am still happy that I finally have a boy in the game again - the last one I raised was Arvid!

    AntwortenLöschen