08 September, 2011

Generation 1: Part 2. Getting started



Well, somebody looks extremely well rested! If I were you, I probably would not have been able to sleep at all, as both of you snore. You really do. But as long as you still manage to sleep for 10 hours, I am fine with that. At least I can turn the volume of my speakers down...



That's right. Just go and watch some TV at four in the morning. Would be the first thing I would do, especially when I still have a day off (Sunny) or do not have fixed work hours (Chrissi). Why not? It is a nice chance to get to know your new friend a little better. There is just so much to talk about! Love, the new house, the weather... And there are awesome movies on in the middle of the night! So exciting!



Sorry! Didn't want to disturb you. I wasn't talking that loudly anyway.
After a good talk about different stuff (that honestly lasted 4 hours), they decided to finally get up and eat something.



Ewww, Chrissi! That is gross! And will you just look at her happy face about it? I really should have looked at Sunny's face that moment - I bet she rolled her eyes as she was obviously thinking about her at that moment.



After they are done with even more talking (I swear, soon they know absolutely everything about each other!), Sunny decides to work on her guitar skills. While both happily ignore the dirty dishes in the background. Who needs a dishwasher, anyway... (Later I had to discover that I missed buying a dishwasher. Sorry guys...!)



At about lunch, Chrissi finally starts her research on the computer. You remember her task? Finding out something about somebody. Yes, her instructions were that precise. But after some hours of hacking she finds out that Gobias Koffi had made a money transfer to Bessie Clavell that went wrong somehow. Now he needed Chrissi to get him his money back (is she an investigator or a banker???!), a task she successfully completed.



To be seen above: A business meeting between Chrissi and Gobias. Yes, in front of the fire station. And...are we talking about the same subject here? I wouldn't be too sure... at least he is still looking into her eyes and not somewhere else. Ewww, no. I hope she just wants to be friends. If she wants to stay in touch at all.



In the meantime, Sunny chose to clean the house. There were the dirty dishes, the old newspaper was still lying around, Chrissi made a mess after showering. Now, there is nothing but a clean house. 



There is NO way I will ever let Sunny move out...! ;)

4 Kommentare:

  1. I love it! Yeah, just see who you like to be the founder. One might find love sooner, or one might start to really annoy you... who knows? There's a certain sim in my wishacy who's annoying me so much right now. The author's note will be more like an author's rant when I post that chapter, haha.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you! Well,so far they are both far from annoying me, but Sunny always cleans the entire house out of her free will - if I let her go at some point, the house will be a complete mess within 24 hours ;)
    And I am really looking forward to that chapter of yours ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ha! I love Chrissi's look of joy at the stinking spoiled food!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Yes, she is really loving that. (Gross!!! I mean, there is a green cloud around it, that can't be good!)

    AntwortenLöschen