14 September, 2011

Generation 1: Part 8. Baby&Marriage!


After their baby Arvid was born, Chrissi and Stiles decided to take their relationship to the next level. It was time to go public and announce theat they were now girlfriend and boyfriend. Although Chrissi thought that it wouldn't be staying that way for a very long time. Secretly, she had already been planning to ask Stiles the biggest question a woman could possibly ask. And to make it more romantic, she chose the place where they met the very first time - in front of the theater.


Stiles was overwhelmed. And of course he said yes, as he had never loved a woman more than he loved her.


Both could not be happier. At that time Chrissi didn't know that she was in for a big surprise. One she couldn't possibly dream of. And Stiles wasn't too sure whether she would be delighted about it...


The bachelorette party was a blast, just like the one Sunny had a few days ago. (Was it only days? So much happened that it felt like weeks, if not months!) Everybody ate, drunk and danced - some even on the tables and counters.


Everybody was having such a great time, not thinking about the hangover they would be in for at the next day. All that counted was the fun they were having!


The next morning Sunny woke up early. A strange feeling in her stomach had made her get up - was she feeling sick because of the drinks they had? No - it turned out she was pregnant! Her and Michael would found a little family, so short after the wedding. That was all she had wished for ever since they had tied the knot.


In the meantime, it was time for Arvids first birthday. Days had gone by so fast! Now he was no longer a baby, but a sweet toddler. (The sweetest I have ever seen!!) It was now obvious that he had gotten his mother's hair AND eyes. His favourite colour is purple as well. (The only big difference so far is that he loves sushi. Chrissi doesn't eat fish at all. Well, they had to be different in some way.)


Arvid was everybodys's sunshine. Whenever they looked at him, they just had to smile about his cute face, his sometimes clumsy moves and his adorable jabbering. There was no way you could possibly dislike him!


For Sunny it was a great opportunity to practice how to interact with a child. Arvid completely trusted her and loved her just as much as she loved him. To see what would come out of her stomach after a few more months helped her get through the pain she had to suffer every now and then. She was so excited!


Just like some friends who would come along the check on the pregnant Sunny. Everybody was wondering how fast her body was growing, carrying that little person inside. You sometimes even could feel a little kick!


On a sunny afternoon Sunny gave birth to the little Blake. Until the last minute they had thought about potential names and as Sunny loved music they had discussed naming their first son Banjo. Although they decided on another name in the end, they found that was also a Virtuoso, just like his mother. In addition he was friendly, which was another trait they shared.


After strenuous days of work and taking care of the kids, the grown-ups decided to take a night off and check out the newly opened discotheque. They had an amazing time, dancing for hours before walking over to the bar to have a drink. Within a short time, all of them had made new acquaintances.


...and drunk a lot of cocktails. Chrissi, who usually is the personification of "shyness" danced on the counter like she had done that for ages. Well, it was her last night of freedom, so nobody said anything against it. (Although I was very surprised)


The big day had arrived - Chrissi and Stiles were getting married! Unlike Sunny, Chrissi had bought a real wedding dress for the happiest day of her life. Then they had invited a couple of friends to celebrate with them, in their garden at home. The setting was similar to the other wedding, but just because everybody had told them how perfect it was.
Again, a few impressions:

                      (Note Jared Frio almost crying in the background)




In this picture: Chrissi, newly-wed. Jesse, barwoman (and enjoying her break). Monika Morris, Stiles' ex-girlfriend. Wait, what? Who had invited her?? For a minute Chrissi was worried she would ruin her party, but apparently she really came to celebrate. She even said thanks for the invitation afterwards and stated that she had a great time. (I SWEAR I hadn't invited her...!)


So much happened that night, it is absolutely incredible! Only a few hours after the vows, little Blake aged up into an amazingly sweet toddler who had his Dad's hair and his Mom's eyes.


And we had even another birthday. Stiles' and Monika's daughter Tammie, who had just moved in, aged up into a teen. 
That's right. 
Stiles and Monika had a daughter who was a child the second I found out about her existence (which was when I had to decide whether she would move in with her father and his new wife). And only a few minutes later she aged up into a teen. Wow. She is Kleptomaniac, Absent-Minded, has a light sleep and I forgot the last trait.


Well.... now we have seven persons in the household. Sunny, her husband Michael and their son Blake. Chrissi, her husband Stiles, their son Arvid and Stiles' daughter Tammie. I usually crack when there are more than four people in one house. So this is going to be very interesting. (I have no idea how to get through that.)

Stay tuned to see whether I survive the next days!

6 Kommentare:

  1. Wow! I love the wedding! Chrissi's dress was gorgeous. Where'd you get it?

    I think you're going to have to decide on an heir and break up the household. Sob. I don't know which one I'd pick.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Just before I was going to get mad at my computer, I found the site I got it from: http://www.rosesims2.net/sims3/cloth/rose_sims3_cloth05.htm
    After putting it on in the CAS I just made it white.

    Well, I think you're right... I won't survive a household with seven members in it. But I love all of them! And I can't decide until the boys are both kids. That is just a few days away, maybe I'll make it through those. And then I just hope that...I don't know. Big sob.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Yeah, I say wait till the boys age up then pick a heir/family :) You will still see the others around after they move out!

    Wow, Tammie was a surprise I didn't see coming!

    Good chapter :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I didn't see her coming either,believe me... I had no idea that he already had a daughter! Now I am stuck with her for the moment...

    And I hope I will be able to decide - I really love Chrissi AND Sunny! Whichever I choose - I really hope that the other one will come around very often.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. It's kind of funny that there are no real conversation topics for this, so it's almost impossible to learn it ahead of time.

    Like, you can use "Get to Know" to learn about someone's traits, and "Talk about Career" to learn about his job, etc. But there's no "Talk about Family" to find out that YOUR FIANCE HAS A KID WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. That just really made me laugh :D But you are sooo right. That would be a really nice idea!

    AntwortenLöschen