10 September, 2011

Generation 1: Part 4. Meeting people



The following days were not necessarily the most exciting ones you could possibly have. When Chrissi wasn't running around, spying on some people or going through their trash, she read or talked to random people she met during their jobs. There were days when she called Gobias Koffi or Nancy Landgraab again and again for HOURS, keeping them up until midnight. Unbelievable.



The person she talked the most to face to face was Hank Goddard. He gave her two jobs, which meant about 1000 $ in total. The jobs were not really difficult, one was about some mysterious garden gnomes and the other one about hacking into the computer in order to clear up some financial stuff. I swear, those jobs are not very creative. And tend to repeat themselves after a few days. Nevertheless, Chrissi is still motivated and runs around enthusiastically.



And talks to some people she would never have approached in the first place,  as she sometimes is just incredibly shy... Here she is again, talking to Hank Goddard. I wonder whether he only gave her the jobs because of her reputation...



She is really getting into this whole thing.Even if it means visiting families she doesn't know, just to have a few words with Hank. This way she gets to know the Bunch-Family, really nice people who basically keep her up all night. That's right, all night. They didn't let her go before 3 a.m. on a weekday, which meant a couple of naps during the day...



Until now, Chrissi didn't do much in order to get closer to her lifetime wish, which is to completely manage the writing and painting skills. I think that is my fault - if I hadn't given her a bookshelf, she would not have read every free minute. But now it is time to take action, so she is just being sent to the easel. Come on, show me your best picture! Wait, what? This is it? You've GOT to be kidding me. Now seriously, even I could draw something better. (I didn't say I would.)



In contrary to Chrissi, Sunny is working hard on fulfilling her lifetime wish. There are so many people she talks to - the paper boy (who she instantly becomes friends with), that Tattoo Guy from the Studio, each and every customer... no person walks by without being addressed.



It's hard to believe, but not everybody likes her.Jared Frio,still pissed about his new outfit and hairstyle, talks really bad about her behind her back. While she is in the same room, just a few feet away! So rude. His brother Connor doesn't agree with him and gets into a fight with him. Good boy, I always liked you better anyway. And Jared? You're a jerk.



When Sunny isn't working, she is practicing on her guitar. By now,she has almost reached 50% of the guitar skill, which is pretty good for the first week! One or two times she heads towards the park, to present her new songs to an objective audience (as Chrissi loves every note she plays), which works out pretty well. Maybe she should have pursued a career in music instead.



Nope, I guess being a stylist is perfect for her - after her trouble with Jared, she gets back on her feet and changes other people into remarkable new clothes! This for example is a new Erin Kennedy, who totally loves her look. It doesn't look so much like the army any more, yet it is not too girly for her. And the hairstyle is sooo easy.



So...what is that all about? Every now and then between the customers, Sunny walks over to the Tattoo Guy (who is called Manfred Mohr, I looked it up the fourth time they were chatting) and talks to him. Even flirts with him. Although she already discovered on the first day that he is mean spirited. But charismatic,too. I don't think that is the right guy for her... we'll see.

We will see how Chrissi's and Sunny's second week in Sunset Valley will work out. Will one of them already find love? Or even both girls?


Outtakes ( I really want to do those,too) : The Style of Sunset Valley I
So I don't really have funny pictures to present at the end. But I DO have great pictures of the people Sunny gave a make-over. So at the end of a few chapters there will be the best changes. 

New Erin Kennedy:

New Jocasta Bachelor (guess where she got that hairstyle from):

New Gus Hart:

New Kaylynn Langerak:


And, last but not the least, the greatest change:

What do you think - who is this?

3 Kommentare:

  1. I love the way you talk about Sunny's makeovers. Ha! It's always cool to see Connor turn up in somebody else's story, especially when he's the good guy. I still have a soft place for the father of my legacy :).

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks - I really like Connor,too. Didn't manage to play with him very often, but I always wanted to. And I loved him in your legacy,too.He is just a really nice guy, not like his brother, that idiot...

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I don't recognise the last person at all... tell us! Love all the makeovers... I want ambitions!

    AntwortenLöschen