12 Oktober, 2011

Generation 2: Part 1. Major changes.


Arvid developed into quite the ladies’ man, which was something his sisters didn’t approve of. He definitely was handsome and nice, but that didn’t necessarily mean he was supposed to go out and flirt with every woman available, right? Especially when they already had a partner? Anyway, those flirts only lasted a few hours and Arvid didn’t even bother to become friends with those girls. He just acted like this for fun.


Fun. Something everybody had his or her own definition of. For Cella it meant eating – after having dinner with her siblings, she would often sneak to the fridge to get some chocolate or other stuff. And although she tried to hide it – it became obvious. Cella gained more and more weight, until she looked ridiculous in her short clothes. Something had to be done about this, but since she didn’t seem to bother much, she just stayed the way she was for a while.


While Brianna decided to change. At least a little. After the loss of her mother she realized how important love was in this world, and so she went to get a tattoo on her wrist – a little heart, which was a symbol for her mother. In addition she got little angle’s wings on her back.


On her way out, she spotted a blonde girl just standing there, doing nothing, talking to nobody. Brianna somehow felt sorry for her and went over to introduce herself. She found out that this girl was called Viola (yes, THAT Viola ;) ) and that she was pregnant. And worried about this, as she had never given birth to a child before. Brianna, who didn’t have any experience with this either, tried to calm her down and talked to her a lot. They soon felt that they were about to be really good friends.


In the meantime Arvid felt something else. And he didn’t feel it in his heart, but in a lower body part. For the last few days he had been walking past Morgana Hart-Landgraab a dozen times, always trying to ask her out. But she would always be busy and reject his approaches. Now he had finally gotten her to come over after work. Not long before she was laying in his arms.


And believe me, this really romantic first kiss next to the drums was the most innocent thing that happened that night.


When Brianna came home late in the evening, back from her talk with Viola and the promise to visit her the next days, she couldn’t believe her eyes. Arvid making out with an old woman? Well, as long as he was happy….


Which he apparently was. Out of the blue Morgana asked him to move in with her. He had to think about it for a moment, but then accepted. A last look at the house,  then he turned his back at it and left. Hey, wait! I just did your room…. Too late.


Once he had moved out, Brianna and Cella barely saw him any more. So Cella went out to talk to his colleagues from work – they would be talking to him, right? When she went over to that guy called Siegfried and told him she wanted to know how Arvid Voss was, he didn’t know who he was talking about. It took some time and a detailed physical description before he finally knew – “oh, you were talking about Arvid Hart-Landgraab! Sorry, honey. I am new in that business and just met him.” Turned out that he and Morgana had married! It was a huge disappointment for Cella, as she and her sister hadn’t been invited.


Brianna was really disappointed, too. But instead of cuddling up in her room, she decided to invite her boyfriend Rolando over. They hadn’t been talking for weeks and she really wanted to know how he was. And blow off some steam,too.


The next day, Cella really felt like meeting new people. And as Brianna didn’t feel to good that day, she decided to go over to Viola’s house, checking on her. This way she could maybe even meet the new baby! …. Well, when she arrived, she had to find out that the baby was a grown kid by now and called Viviana. She apparently had gotten her father’s (VJ Alvi’s) hair. And something was going on with her eyes – she was constantly cross-eyeing! As long as she was happy… 


Author's notes: here we go! The new generation has officially begun (and I feel like it is close to ending already, although nothing happened. It's just that Brianna is quite old already). And for a start, Arvid moved out and moved in with Morgana. It apparently was the right time to do so, because she died like two days later. No kidding. After that he got together with Sandi French. Who died a few days later. It's creepy, really!
Oh, and Courtney - I am sorry I didn't get a better picture of Viviana, daughter of Viola and dead VJ Alvi (yes,dead). I did manage to find out about her traits though - she is a loner, genius and unlucky. (And I am happy to say that by now she is dating somebody else, somebody who has come up in this legacy already!)
To the house and the playing after the crash - I tried to remodel everything as well as I could. I had that one picture that I put online,too. That was all. But I think it worked out pretty well. And now I am saving the game every now and then...
Stay tuned to see what happens next and if Brianna and her boyfriend are getting somewhere........... ;)

13 Kommentare:

  1. Ah yay! Thanks for the pic of the kid :) Viola just did something totally bizarre in my game... I won't spoil it though!

    Aw that's sad that VJ died but he must've been pretty old.

    Poor Arvid, those women dying on him! Crazy!

    Excited to see where Brianna and Rolando's relationship goes :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I will try to get a better picture... but all they did was talking in the foyer and there were walls everywhere...so this was the best I could do.
    Yes, I felt really sorry for Arvid, too. When I saw that he had a new last name, I checked on whether he was married, but he was not. That confused me, but I then found out that she was dead already. And the same thing happening again with Sandi. Poor him. I hope he finds somebody...younger. Soon!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Arvid sure has a preference for the older ladies! Maybe he's a closet gold-digger...

    Brianna and Roland seem to be getting along nicely. Can't wait to see where that goes.

    I have a soft spot for VJ since he was the patriarch of my family. Nice to see the VJ hair being passed down!

    I love seeing other legacy characters floating around different stories. I downloaded and installed everyone, but they won't show up in the family bin when I try to edit my town. Not sure where they went... it's a mystery.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Well I always thought he would be a nice guy who is not just after money... ;) but this is really creepy by now. I really have to check who he is dating now.
    (Oh, and I just saw that he already fulfilled his lifetime wish to become a world renowned surgeon!)

    I somehow like VJ's hair too. Sure, the blue doesn't come out as much as in your current generation, but it still sticks out. And I wonder how long it is going to be there... :)

    I'm not sure but have you tried to get them in by creating a new sim and then choosing those sims from the catalogue? That worked with me, maybe I uploaded them in a strange way that doesn't put them in the family bin automatically...

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Good luck! And tell me if it worked ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wow! What did Cela do to gain so much weight? It looks like she lost it again from your later pictures.

    I can't believe Viola married VJ! Awesome.

    I am downloading everyone, but I have been holding off adding them to my game until Charles becomes an adult. I figure then he would have a better chance of running into them.

    I'm back, but I swear life is conspiring against me posting or playing. Soon I hope.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. @amhrabai: It worked! (Guess I've only downloaded "households" in the past...) It was very exciting. Viola is already nearly married in my game and Arvid has taken up with an older woman...

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. @Susan: Actually, she just went to the restaurant three times a row - after they'd had dinner, she went back in to get drinks. After she came out it was only minutes before she went back in to have dinner for the second time! I figured it was some kind of depression because of Chrissi's death... and yes, fortunately she went swimming a few times (without me telling her to), and now she is almost back to her old figure.

    Good luck for your new attempts to play in the nearer future ;)

    @Dragonwife: Arvid is involved with an elder in your game, too? Then it really is his nature, I guess. Creepy! (But I'm glad it worked though)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Sob, the only Voss I can get to show up in my game is Arvid! I wonder if this has something to do with expansion packs, but I'm not sure.

    At least I can have him :).

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Courtney had exactly the same problem. Maybe I did something wrong with the uploading..

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. I can only get Arvid, too, but I don't know enough about it to know why. It's kind of awesome (to me) that he's romancing elders in my game, too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I wonder if there's some kind of custom content in the others that is refusing to load? I find it hard to believe you're doing anything wrong, amhranai.

    At any rate, I'll drop Arvid in my game and see what happens with him :).

    I turned off Young Adult to Elder romances in Twallan's StoryProgression, so I fear that Arvid won't be allowed to do his thing in my game. I was just getting a LOT of these sorts of marriages, and I wanted more children in the next generation. I may turn them on again just for Arvid :).

    AntwortenLöschen