26 Oktober, 2011

Heir Vote!

So, here we are. The second generation is almost at its end and I need to choose an heir. And because I can't do that on my own (I love both girls), I need your help :)

Daisy Voss
Age: Teen 
LTW: ? 
Traits: - Bookworm
          - Animal Lover
          - Grumpy
          - Artist


Emma Voss
Age: Child
LTW: Ark Builder (have two of every animal, including the small ones)

Traits: - Loves the Outdoors
          - Animal Lover
          - Good

The poll is on the top right corner - thanks to CourtneyHelen for telling me how that works ;) 

So - on your marks...get ready....set...vote!

4 Kommentare:

  1. I can't vote for anyone but Daisy because I need to see her happy!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I wanted to vote for Daisy for the same reason as Susan, but the lure of seeing all of those animals was just too much to deny so I voted Emma.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You are trying to kill me,right? ;) The moment I accepted that LTW I thought it would be nice. But then I thought "Huh,you may have to find and care about all those animals!" But now it's too late to change. Sigh.

    Two days left but three of my three readers have already voted now, so I guess there will not be much of a change.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I can't help it! I have to live Pets vicariously until I can convince the Hubbster to buy it for me.

    AntwortenLöschen